[consulting] Restrict Group Access to one User Login Account

Eric Goldhagen eric at openflows.com
Thu Oct 8 16:18:34 UTC 2009

I have to agree with all the folks that think it's a terrible idea to
share accounts.

Maybe there is a way to do what is necessary without using a drupal
login at all? I wonder if you could do what's necessary using
.htaccess user/pass and url access restrictions for the content? this
would give them what they want and not create such a huge potential
for problems.

--Eric