[consulting] Copy Protection/DRM approach

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Sun Oct 11 21:01:28 UTC 2009

Copy/paste: Rewrite the entire site as a flash app Flash and have Flash render
all text as graphics.

Printing: Go to your users' computers and unplug their printers.

Screenshots: Hack into your users' computers and hack their OS to disable that
feature.

As for your client, he needs to be banned from using the Internet until he
gets a clue that it's no longer the 1800s.  Hell, Xerox machines have been
around forever and they allow all sorts of duplication of physical books.
Even for a subscription site he's being asinine.

--
Larry Garfield
larry at garfieldtech.com