[consulting] Linux -> Windows transfer :/

Michael Goldsmith ixlr8 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 12 02:07:45 UTC 2009

Agreed.  First start with clearing your cache tables.  However, I don't
think that will solve the problem, but will hopefully prevent a possible
problem when you get past this step.  I suspect that the issue is with your
Windows/ Apache settings, as you said that you replaced the settings.php
file with a vanilla one, so therefore the issue isn't in your Drupal
install.  Try doing a vanilla install in another directory.  Check that your
hosts file has the domain pointing to 127.0.0.1.  Then check your httpd.conf
file or whatever .conf file you have that deals with vhosts to check that
the vhost declaration is correct.  If all else fails, I can take a look at
it for you.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration,

Michael Goldsmith
(732) 619-6865 - mobile
ixlr8 at comcast.net - email
http://www.platypustheory.com <http://www.ixlr8.org/>  - website