[consulting] Copy Protection/DRM approach

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Mon Oct 12 06:00:28 UTC 2009

Hello, Cameron,

I would also point out to the client that they are putting resources
into preventing something that is impossible to prevent; so,
effort/resources (aka time/money) put into this functionality will never
be successful.

Then, ask the client what other aspects of their business could they
devote resources to where they could have real returns?

I they are dedicated to attempting to achieve what is not possible, to
the expense of other areas of their business, I would attempt to work
with them to help ensure that they spend their resources where they will
have the greatest return.

Cheers,

Bill