[consulting] "Forced" path redirect?

Nick Lombard nick at jigsoft.co.za
Tue Oct 27 09:03:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am not sure if the list will accept attachments, one way to find out.

Attached is a module I wrote for drupal 5 to do just this. Create menu items
for bookmarks and hyperlinks from other sites, for old site content, to map
to new content locations. It does not use aliases it actually creates the
new MENU_CALLBACK menu items and redirects to the new content. No hassles
with duplicate urls or them being retrieved by search engine bots.

If this is something that will be useful to others, let me know and I will
create it as a contrib project and port to D6.

--
Nick Lombard
contact #: +27 82 413 9931
jabber id: nick at jigsoft.co.za