[consulting] Absolute Paths in Content for Better Rss Compatibiliy

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Wed Sep 23 12:22:50 UTC 2009

I know this is approaching it from the other end, but I had a patch
ready for Aggregator which converted all relative paths in images and
links to absolute paths:

http://drupal.org/node/395764

It stalled at a certain point, and I haven't really gone back to finish
it off (coding style fixes and a few unit tests needed). However, the
logic is simple enough that feed readers could easily implement similar
methods. Or, for that matter, Drupal could while outputting feeds.

Brian