[consulting] Documentation for Contractors

Sami Khan sami at etopian.net
Thu Apr 1 18:48:11 UTC 2010

Who is actually working on the documentation for contractors here, I would
like to collaborate and contribute some things that I have learned in my
experience to it... Drupal.org should have a section for contractors
looking to independently provide services to the community. It should not
only include a boiler plate contract, but ins and outs as we have been
discussing here so that we can reduce any sort of predatory behavior which
might be occuring in the community through certain companies.

Sami