[consulting] Tabbed content slider

Holly Ferree hferree at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 18:13:13 UTC 2010

Hi All,

What is the best tabbed content slider to use for a homepage? I need to have
it where the user can use FCKeditor to adjust the content.

Thanks,

Holly Ferree, Graphic Designer, BFA
813.786.0852
hferree at gmail.com
http://www.designbyholly.com/

(I've tried the slider module but I get errors if I follow the directions on
the project page  "the server unexpectedly dropped the connection. This
sometimes occurs when the server is busy"  or if I follow the directions in
the README FILE "Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 3480 bytes) in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/modules/node/node.module").

I know I could always to the jquery version and skip the module but I wanted
to know what you guys thought.