[consulting] A chuckle

Don donald at fane.com
Fri Aug 6 21:42:06 UTC 2010

Oh come on, the use of the internet is exploding but programmers aren't.
I've learned if a person wants to pay $300, chuckle and move on. They
have no idea what it takes to develop a site and are difficult to work with.
I've heard gloom and doom for 20 years. First it was 4GL, then it was
CASE, now it's one more supposed cure all.
Keep your skills up to date, learn how to market and understand value
add, and how to sell yourself. And if you're too serious on Friday
evening it's time to locate a good elbow bend.

-Don-