[consulting] A chuckle

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Fri Aug 6 23:41:58 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 6:56 PM, Sami Khan <sami at etopian.net> wrote:

> Has the American worker been so conditioned as to express outrage
> at any ideological views which are not compatible with those of the elites
> in his country, the more I think about it; the more it seems to be the
> case.

You've hit the nail on the head here Sami.

For us north of the border watching the health care debate, we can't help
but shake our heads, and the lack of any real debate ...

Unions = communism is just another one of those ideologically charged
debates ...

Apologies in advance to those who think differently ...
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.