[consulting] A chuckle

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Sun Aug 8 00:47:29 UTC 2010

FWIW you don't have to apologize to me Khalid. I was talking with a
client last year - also Canadian - who expressed similar incredulity
about the health care debate here. Which imho was no debate at
all.  I think you shouldn't mistake the lack of press coverage for
lack of opinions here though. That's why Obama won imo, if that makes sense.

Just my $0.02
Marty