[consulting] Unionizing Drupal

Kristof Van Tomme kristof at pronovix.com
Sat Aug 7 08:13:50 UTC 2010

At the core a guild is a system where in order to gain higher returns
on your labor you need to go through an apprenticeship of unpaid work
that will make you part of the community.

To become a Drupal rockstar and land well paying contracts (be it as a
freelancer or an employee) you need to contribute to the community
with unpaid work.

I don't think we need anybody to regulate this, we are already a guild

cheers,
Kristof