[consulting] Unionizing Drupal

Eric Goldhagen eric at openflows.com
Sun Aug 8 17:40:08 UTC 2010

At 1:28 PM -0400 8/8/10, Heinz D. Wegener wrote:
>To all:
>PLEASE (and this is a request, NOT a demand, but PLEASE) take this
>conversation elsewhere. I signed up to receive these email updates
>in order to find requests for consulting jobs related to Drupal. Far
>too often this forum is used for everything but that.

 From my understanding, this list is for those that do drupal
consulting work to talk about a variety of topics. This is why you
often see non-job related discussions, that is what this list is for.

If you are only interested in requests for proposals for consulting
gigs, this is the wrong place. You should monitor
http://groups.drupal.org/jobs instead.

--Eric