[consulting] Unionizing Drupal

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Sun Aug 8 17:48:33 UTC 2010

I think its odd that you ask for the discussion to move, while at the same time contributing to the discussion.

Any system that seeks economic efficiency over equity is, IMO, evil.  As a minority with a significant disability I cannot accept any system that sees me as a less valuable member of society than others.  Less worthy of earning a living and feeding myself and my family.  I don't see the world ever moving to a place where there e is any real equity for those who do not conform to be the product that the corporate consumer wants to purchase to further it's economic interests, but don't tell me that this isn't evil.

Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt