[consulting] Unionizing Drupal

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Sun Aug 8 20:34:39 UTC 2010

Perhaps I wasn't clear.  I am not saying that rotting food isn't evidence of inefficiency, but that it, in and of itself, is not necessarily a bad thing.  I am not saying that it is a good thing, but that a argument, based on all of the actual facts, must be posited for someone to come to a conclusion as to whether or not this particular situation is good or bad.

The underlying question here, as usual, is what is the greatest good, and since that is something with which philosophers and us regular folk have been struggling with for ages, I have great doubt that we will resolve the question to everyone's satisfaction on this list :)

Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt