[consulting] Drupal web design as hobby - shall I start consulting?

Kevin Davison kevin at quevin.com
Fri Aug 20 18:35:09 UTC 2010

I'd like to chime in and mention WebEnabled (www.webenabled.com).

So far for me it's excellent as a Drupal development/staging environment, and then they offer deployment scripts/methods. The nice thing is you don't have to deal with other shared hosting accounts that may have that one thing missing you need for each Drupal site you work on. Like SSH or Git. But ultimately, when you're done with the site you can deploy it wherever you want to.

Kevin