[consulting] Suggestion for Dries and Moderators: New Politics List

Andrew R. Kelly arkelly at cognisync.com
Mon Aug 23 15:03:00 UTC 2010

This is a rock-solid response.  Therefore I fully expect a rebuttal :(.  We
(meaning my small band of drupaleers) enjoy this list and in fact promote it
as a feature of Drupal in our value points to clients as we battle
commercial software packages.  If a prospect decides to look under the hood
and stumbles onto threads like we've had recently that won't be pretty.

C'mon folks let's keep our eyes on the target - building Drupal market share
one gig at a time, using the power of community to combat commercial
solutions.

Thx Adam.

Andrew