[consulting] Suggestion for Dries and Moderators: New Politics List

Kevin Davison kevin at quevin.com
Mon Aug 23 16:55:35 UTC 2010

Andrew, I think this is the right idea. Trolls need to be moderated, especially when the topic is not what we agree to discuss.

Weeks ago, I referred a prospect looking for help to this list, and I recently saw them asking how to be removed. They were expecting to join a list to get consulting help, not to get flamed with political rantings. This list has lost a potential client looking for services, so consider that.

You are losing business. Plus, I'm removing myself from this list now. I will no longer be seeking paid help from this list. At least not until I hear that the list is moderated so it becomes useful again.

Goodbye