[consulting] Suggestion for Dries and Moderators: New Politics List

Greg Holsclaw greg at t2media.com
Mon Aug 23 19:18:54 UTC 2010

Talk about fine parsing. Within months of Dries starting this list, Greg K
adds the link to this group to the page he referenced. Here is the actually
revision where he added the link:
http://drupal.org/node/51169/revisions/97836/view (since I was the one who
said add your references, he even added a revision note).

A four year old unchallenged link is pretty substantial, and to say it Greg
is misinformed because Dries didn't explicitly state it in his opening post
is like saying the amendments to the US Constitution don't count because
they were added later.

Also to say that Sam Cohen did a thing you also are accused of doesn't
really amount to much.

Greg H.