[consulting] Suggestion for Dries and Moderators: New Politics List

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Mon Aug 23 20:07:25 UTC 2010

I think there is good reason and precedent for creating a new list.
It could be for politics alone, or just chatting about anything peeps
want to talk about. I belong to a couple just like that which were
offshoots of software / web lists.

Marty

--
Open first 10 Google results in 10 new tabs
https://addons.mozilla.org/af/firefox/addon/181910/