[consulting] Closing down the consulting mailing list?

Emma Irwin emma.irwin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 21:11:38 UTC 2010

I am finding the complaining a lot more distracting and useless.  Because i
filter my email into appropriate folders I don't *have* to read anything - I
skim and either participate or not ....would suggest the same.  If a large
number of people are participates in a side-conversation...well it happens
perhaps in large part due to the loose definition of this group but also the
diversity.  Suggesting deep breaths!