[consulting] Closing down the consulting mailing list?

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Mon Aug 23 21:31:53 UTC 2010

There's no good reason to close down this list if people are participating
and find it useful.  If the person hosting it doesn't want to host it any
longer they should ask if anyone on the list wants to take over hosting it.
Just shutting it down wouldn't be right.

The only real problem with this list is there's no management, no owner, no
one to say what it and isn't appropriate, so you have a whole lot of people
complaining.

If there was simply a list owner that can establish the rules there wouldn't
be any issues.

But if the powers that be want to take it down, I'll gladly offer to host it
-- and will also establish some guidelines -- or find a committte to do so
-- so people will know what is and isn't appropriate.

Thanks,
Sam

http://samcohen.com