[consulting] Closing down the consulting mailing list?

Teresa K Pudi tkpudi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 04:40:46 UTC 2010

I joined this group recently because I was under the impression that I
will be connected to skilled consultants.

After several Drupal projects with lots of hard work to select the
skills desired this group seemed very atractive to me.

I was hoping to be able to reach out to this group for help on a
project i am currently working on: a website redesign.

We are in the process of defining requirements and will be looking for
developer(s) soon.

Is this the wrong group for me?  Is there another group U should be
joining?

Please, advise...

Sent from my iPhone