[consulting] Closing down the consulting mailing list?

Adam Mordecai mordecai at advomatic.com
Tue Aug 24 04:45:53 UTC 2010

There's some internal debate about how we are going to be reforming the list, however, I think there is a general consensus that this is a completely appropriate venue to find consultants to work on your project. Thanks for your patience while we work out the internal debate issues and welcome to the list. :) Feel free to use it to find people to work with.

Cheers,

-A