[consulting] custom theme not working on test site

Matt Chapman matt at ninjitsuweb.com
Mon Jun 21 16:44:35 UTC 2010

When I set up a local dev site for a domain-specific site, I often
just create a sym link at sites/default to point to
sites/www.oursite.com. It's a simple solution to this issue.

If you can't do that for some reason, you'll need to set up a vhost
with the domain www.oursite.com.dev-server-domain.com

All the Best,

Matt Chapman
Ninjitsu Web Development