[consulting] module that offer privacy options

Bhavin Joshi bhavinjosi at joshics.in
Tue Jun 22 14:07:20 UTC 2010

Well, I've asked about a solution and I am receiving response about
how to ask for. Isn't the question very simple and straight forward?
it does to me and I though every else does.
@alex, I think you have missed my earlier posts. I've already figured
out the solution.

Google can never help that much as drupal.org does. I think you may
know it better than me. I never try anything about drupal on google
but on drupal.org. Which is the best way to find a solution. Because
every post about drupal is derived from drupal documentation or from
drupal forums.

2010/6/22 Khalid Baheyeldin <kb at 2bits.com>:
> Yes, you should.
>
> Do you mean user's personal information will be private, such as name,
> email, IM, ..etc.) Is this a social networking site and people can interact
> with (or without) revealing personal info?
>
> Or do you mean content (nodes) will be private. And if so, is it based on
> role, or on other criteria as well? Will categories be private too as well?
>
> You ask a one sentence question, don't expect much of a comprehensive
> answer.
>
> Start by searching Google, then ask here if you don't get much info, or if
> you want to ask those who used such and such solution for their personal
> experience.
>
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Bhavin Joshi <bhavinjosi at joshics.in> wrote:
>>
>> Should I explain about privacy?
>>
>> 2010/6/22 Alex Urevick-Ackelsberg <alex at zivtech.com>:
>> > Well, maybe post more than a single sentence question when you expect
>> > succinct responses.
>> > --
>> > Alex Urevick-Ackelsberg
>> > Partner | Business Lead
>> > Zivtech, LLC
>> > http://zivtech.com
>> > alex at zivtech.com
>> > office: (267) 940-7737
>> > cell: (215) 866-8956
>> >

>> --
> --
> Khalid M. Baheyeldin
> 2bits.com, Inc.
> http://2bits.com
> Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability. --  Edsger W.Dijkstra
> Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. --   Leonardo da Vinci

Bhavin H. Joshi
Mobile: +91 999 886 0979
Web: http://joshics.in
Get your tiny URL: http://ly2.in