[consulting] module that offer privacy options

Bhavin Joshi bhavinjosi at joshics.in
Tue Jun 22 17:05:39 UTC 2010

@khalid, if you just want to beat about the bush, don't respond.

I've already solved the issue and its one's choice and practice to
handle an issue, so if you choose to search first on google, its your
choice but I found all the solutions by searching on d.o and *.d.o

By posting the question, today, I learned that, pros are not here to
give you a solution but just to beat about the bush.

Thanks for not posting further.