[consulting] module that offer privacy options

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Jun 22 17:12:34 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Bhavin Joshi <bhavinjosi at joshics.in> wrote:

> @khalid, if you just want to beat about the bush, don't respond.

I am not beating around the bush. I am giving you valid and usable advice.
Feel free to discard it if you don't like it.

> I've already solved the issue and its one's choice and practice to
> handle an issue, so if you choose to search first on google, its your
> choice but I found all the solutions by searching on d.o and *.d.o

Search d.o, *.d.o, or Google. Different venues for getting help. The idea
here is to do some homework before asking a vague question.

> By posting the question, today, I learned that, pros are not here to
> give you a solution but just to beat about the bush.

Seems to me that you did not learn much still.

Several people have pointed out that your question is vague, and you would
get better answers if you describe it better. Moreover, you are the one
asking
for help, so better work on your attitude as well, not combine being rude
when
are you asking for help.

This is a public mailing list, and you have to be polite when asking for
help,
and be considerate to the hundreds who get emails in their inbox.

Go and read the archives here
http://lists.drupal.org/mailman/listinfo/consulting

See if others have had their questions answered or not. Why your question
triggered all these answers? Think about it a bit ...

Thanks for not posting further.

> 2010/6/22, Rohan Smith <rohanasmith at gmail.com>:
> > Actually appending "drupal" to the end of your Google search results IMHO
> > gives far better searches than the drupal search engine.
> >
> > "what is the meaning of life drupal"
> >
> http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=what+is+the+meaning+of+life+drupal&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
> >
> > Secondly
> > There are tons of things that can be done at field level privacy and a
> > number of modules to accomplish that task. Its about being specific in
> order
> > to get helpful assistance.
> >
> > R.A.Smith
> > Manager/Technical Lead
> > Exterbox - "Thinking outside of the box"
> > http://www.exterbox.com
> > rohan at exterbox.com
> > 1-876-449-7506

> >> Thats an interesting way to look at it. Personally I think Google does
> >> better since it indexes the whole internet full of solutions to Drupal
> >> problems. Some people, like myself, blog about Drupal stuff and you can
> >> often find solutions in peoples blogs that don't make their way to d.o.
> >>
> >> just my $0.02
> >> -----
> >> Adam A. Gregory
> >> Drupal Developer & Consultant