[consulting] Examples of great looking Drupal sites without custom design

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Wed Jun 23 12:53:23 UTC 2010

Thank you everyone for the sites -- really helpful examples.

Bill, I was looking for examples of good looking sites using contributed
themes, sites that required virtually no design work, except a banner and
maybe changing the colors.

I think a design UI is very helpful, but if there's no design budget, it's
only useful if it's built on top of a design that looks great out of the box
-- and then can be tweaked.  If it's built on top of something unpolished
like Zen  it's probably not going to be that helpful to organization without
a design budget.

Sam

http://samcohen.com