[consulting] drupal developer needed

Daniel Honrade mail at danielhonrade.com
Fri Jun 25 06:48:43 UTC 2010

Hi Sami,

Sorry if you have had bad experience with a company, I am just thinking of
people with different talents or specialties on different areas of web
development.
There are always different solutions to projects like these. We have people
who
specialized on hardwares, Drupal config, Theming, Designing, Marketing,
Systems Architecture
Module development, etc. If you know all these good for you, but I doubt if
you can
pay attention to all these at once. We can always assure that the project
can
continue and be supported even if any of us disappeared for whatever reason.

We don't rely on only one person, better to have persons who have mastered
something than a person who knows a lot but has not mastered anything.
Or else you'll only see on your website this message: "It works".

Cheers,

Daniel Honrade, Jr.