[consulting] REVISED RFP FOR DRUPAL DEVELOPER

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 20:45:28 UTC 2010

Both Joel and Christopher were dialoging and what's more, they were right.
And what's more, they were helpful, on both sides. Went from 12 to 18 in ten
minutes. And with the acknowledgement that custom dev would be more, and
with the acknowledgement that it depends also on the real requirements (word
conversion? yes? no?).

Now that's a consultants forum!

I've been tiredly explaining to people all week why fixed rate "budgets" are
a waste of time for everyone, this really brought it home.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar