[consulting] Online Donation Service Recommendation

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 10:44:10 UTC 2010

> I am looking for a service that provides online donations for a political
> campaign.  It is a person running for Mayor of a medium size town.  So this
> is on the cheap.  And please don't suggest civicrm.  I use it, I know what
> is involved.

What is involved that doesn't match your requirements? You can use
PayPal or Google Checkout without a merchant account. The template of
course is your Drupal theme so it can be customized. I use a host that
sets up CiviCRM for a few dollars and it works great and I have a site
that uses it *only* for donations--we just made a simple donation page
and that's it.

Yes, it's a big package, but you can also just one that one feature if
you want. :)