[consulting] Rockstar Drupal Themers wanted -- immediate work, high profile project

David Notik dave at woven.org
Sun Apr 3 18:45:21 UTC 2011

Hello friends!

At Woven, we're working on fun, challenging projects including a high
profile online community with a tight timetable.  I'm looking for one or
more Drupal themers to join our growing team immediately.

If you know or want to know CCK3, Views2, Conditional Fields, Multigroup,
Less, Display Suite and other awesome Drupal theming modules and concepts,
join us!

If you appreciate the awesome efficiencies of a CLI, using Git and Drush and
MySQL, really join us!

We're a serious shop with an attention to good processes (Agile/Scrum) and
workflow (Dev/QA/Prod), and we're working on some cool external and internal
products.

Location is open, so long as you can be available during core EST hours.

If you're interested (NO teams, NO recruiters), please email jobs {at} woven
{dot} org with the following:

   1. Your resume including skills and experience
   2. Your location
   3. Links to your best Drupal sites and why
   4. Your top 3 Drupal theming must haves and why
   5. What your local development environment looks like
   6. Your billing rate
   7. Your exact availability
   8. What makes you special

Please understand, our resources are limited and so we'll respond only if we
believe there might be a match.  I look forward to speaking with some of
you!

(Oh, and I stay silent w/ many of the exchanges, but my vote is anything
goes here amongst fellow consultants, but less meta discussions and
politics!)

--D
--
Woven -- Websites that Connect People