[consulting] Shameless self-promotion of my 8 week Drupal course

netsperience rgoya at netsperience.org
Fri Apr 22 14:52:05 UTC 2011

  Sam,

I reserve judgment on the appropriateness of advertising your training
on this list. I'm inclined to think it's okay to post it once per session.

However, you would get better response if you mention the cost $450
along with your discounts, that way you will get fewer bounces in Google
Analytics :-)

I also reserve judgment about the cost, although I think a slightly
lower cost would produce higher volume for you.

Good luck!

Randall Goya http://netsperience.org

Drupal: http://drupal.org/user/58977
Twitter: http://twitter.com/decibelplaces