[consulting] Shameless self-promotion of my 8 week Drupal course

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Fri Apr 22 16:50:02 UTC 2011

Thank you Randall for the feedback.  Good point about mentioning the cost
upfront.

I will say though, that I'm not really going for  a high volume, but keeping
the classes small so I can provide individual attention.

I do hear what you are saying about lowering the cost, but if I did, I
wouldn't be able to provide the individual attention -- in addition to the
and 24 hours of live class, assignment videos, and all the rest.

Though I have been thinking of teaming up with people who I can pay to
provide the individual attention to students, TAs if you will,  so that I
can offer larger classes at a lower cost, but still provide the individual
attention that sets the training apart.

Again, thanks for the feedback,

Best,
Sam