[consulting] Looking to migrate site to new server and make improvements

Steve O'Mara steve at edvoice.org
Fri Feb 25 19:21:17 UTC 2011

We're looking for someone to move our drupal site to a new server and
makes some basic improvements.

Basic gist of the project is that we had our site built about a year and
a half ago, we think it looks pretty decent, but are not happy about
some of the limitations on the back end. Specifically, a couple of the
pages on our site are not accessible in the CMS. We'd want to have these
pages built properly in drupal so we can edit them through the CMS. The
rest of pages are currently accessible, so they should be a more basic
transfer. From there, we're also interested in adding some basic survey
functionality throughout the site to make it more interactive. Some
other basic drupal functionality like "publish" doesn't work properly,
so we'd want to fix that, too.

Budget is TBD, so include a ball park bid or inquire with
steve at edvoice.org for more info on the project.

The site is currently hosted by the firm that built it, we're going to
want to transfer it to something else, likely something like dreamhost,
but we're open to suggestions.

I'm happy to point you to specific pages if that would be helpful. If
you're not interested in the project, but you know of someone who would
be, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve