[consulting] On a personal note...

Tom Geller tom at tomgeller.com
Wed Jan 12 22:40:51 UTC 2011

Huh! These were some unexpected responses. :) To clear up some assumptions:

> From: Victor Kane <victorkane at gmail.com>
> 1) Struggle to change society (this doesn't count as one of the two things)
> so that a man's work is appreciated and needed

Oh, this isn't an issue: I find my current work satisfying. It feels appreciated and needed.

> From: Christian Pearce <pearcec at xforty.com>
> I stepped out on my own a couple years ago. Now I have a business of 10 people and we are growing.

I've had my own business before, with employees. That doesn't appeal to me right now.

> My recommendation if you are looking for work is to focus on how your strengths can be applied to the website drupal building process.

I don't follow this: My expertise is in communications, not site building. I just want to work more collaboratively.

But thanks for the comments, both public and private. Cheers,

---
          Tom Geller  *  Oberlin, Ohio  *  415-317-1805
             Writer/Editor * http://www.tomgeller.com
    articles, marketing, training materials, user guides, books