[consulting] Did you ever need to show a client how to make a hyperlink...

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Thu Jan 20 19:45:31 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

Since I just made this, I thought I'd share. I actually have a wywiwyg
installed on the site, but the client is using a circa 2005 computer using
an ancient version of Firefox and the wysiwyg doesn't work. So I had to show
her how to make a hyperlink.

Shai

">Click here to see the auction items.</a>

Key:

Yellow = The stuff that is exactly the same for every hyperlink, it never
changes.
Blue = The URL that you take the person to when they click on the link. It
is best to copy it from the URL address bar from teh page when you are on
that page, and then paste it into the body field where you are making the
hyperlink.
Pink = This is the "link text." This is what the reader sees as the
hyperlinked text.