[consulting] LinkedIn Invitations - Failing

Steve MacGregor steve at nugoat.com
Mon Jul 18 16:10:09 UTC 2011

While I understand that many people on this list may be new to mailing
list etiquette, it is important to understand that a mailing list must
stay on topic and free of spam or it quickly becomes worthless.
Linked-in invitations are a private, person-to-person communication
and not appropriate content for ANY public mailing list. Please be
courteous enough to remain on topic, keep your comments professional
and stop filling other people's in-boxes with clever social media
experiments.

Steve MacGregor

NuGoat Inc.