[consulting] Drupal with Web Services

FGM fgm at osinet.fr
Mon Jul 25 12:01:12 UTC 2011

You can always use core, without even needing Services module, to build
XML-RPC services (with access control on D7), which is what we do on large
media sites for iPhone apps.

Services essentially brings you more flexibility, and especially the ability
to use several web services transports like REST/XML-RPC/SOAP without having
to change your API binding, and bundled access control methods, even on D6.