[consulting] Drupal with Web Services

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Tue Jul 26 03:57:47 UTC 2011

I wouldn't recommend XML-RPC.  It's not well supported.

Services is good if you want bidirectional communication.  If you just
want to access unauthenticated data out of a Drupal site, Views and the
Views Datasource module is a much simpler to setup system, although
Datasource is not the greatest module.

For more details, see:
http://www.palantir.net/blog/mobilizing-drupalcon-chicago

--Larry Garfield