[consulting] Purpose?

Laura Scott pinglaura at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:30:30 UTC 2011

Historically this list has been for the business of consulting, and related topics. Development-related questions have been on the development list (and the appropriateness of that has been a heavy conversation in the past couple of weeks, if you haven't been following along there) or (better) in IRC, d.o and the new stackexchange drupal community.

Laura
http://pingv.com