[consulting] The team roster

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 24 01:22:32 UTC 2011

If I was ever in a place to hire a team, I would insist on knowing who the team
members were, and their roles and experience levels. All government contracts I
have been involved in have not only wanted the team roster, but have insisted on
knowing it before awarding the contract.

I am about to appear in court as an expert witness about a contract wherein I am
pretty certain, based on the work, that there were at least three people
involved, but they still have not volunteered that information.

Nancy

From: Fred Jones
if the client trusts their contact person, they don't even have to know who the
other team members are.