[consulting] The team roster

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Thu Mar 24 01:26:13 UTC 2011

If you can, that's fine, and there's nothing wrong with it, but it's rarely practical these days. I have met 5 of 30 clients the past 3 years. Many are international, and many teams are global, such as the Drupal core contributors. I spent much more on my house than I would on a web site, and did not meet the tile guy, dry waller, etc.
Ayen Designs - quality software the first time, every time!