[consulting] The team roster

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 24 02:59:02 UTC 2011

"Met" and knowing who they are are two separate things. I just want to know who
they are and upon what basis I am being charged. Having known a few tile guys in
my life, I'd probably rather not meet him either.

Nancy

From: jeff at ayendesigns.com
If you can, that's fine, and there's nothing wrong with it, but it's rarely
practical these days. I have met 5 of 30 clients the past 3 years. Many are
international, and many teams are global, such as the Drupal core contributors.
I spent much more on my house than I would on a web site, and did not meet the
tile guy, dry waller, etc.