[consulting] I Can't Believe I Just Learned that Today

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 24 02:49:46 UTC 2011

I didn't know about that one specifically, but I bet there are many more open
menu items that you haven't found yet. It is quite easy to code a MENU_CALLBACK
that doesn't show up anywhere in a menu but is quite open to the world. Indeed I
have done this myself. You can always code a hook_menu_alter() to block it or
add a permission to the callback.

I learn something new on every project, some good, some bad. Some I find, some I
invent.

One I "learned" today is that with a bit of CSS and using the CCK field settings
and Display settings, one can likely eliminate most Contemplate
and type-specific templates. Well, okay, I knew most of the idea, but this is
the first opportunity to really, really use it.

Nancy