[consulting] Purpose?

matt j. sorenson matt at sorensonbros.net
Fri Mar 25 19:50:11 UTC 2011

for *the public record*, I'm loving this version of this [meta] discussion
of the purpose of the list, the recurrence of which many of us have
certainly come to expect... it demonstrates how the list is evolving, that
many are weary of the bickering (and/or that the most sensitive &
control-minded folk have left), and Jeff opened it up with some great
observations.

I wear a lot of different hats, so my personal take is that I rather like
that the list acts as a pretty wide bucket. I think "consultant" itself is a
rather loosely-defined term for many of us, and for me that's just fine.

--
matt j. sorenson
320-424-0309