[consulting] RFP or RFQ?

Rob Fiegener rpfiegener at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 23:31:10 UTC 2012

Thanks for the suggestions and to all who contacted me directly.  I'll
follow up with a couple of you individually.  If it seems appropriate,
I'll return to this list with more detail about my project and a RFQ,
although I worry I'll be opening the floodgates.

Jordan, I definitely agree that someone's drupal.org username is very
useful.  It's a great way of assessing not just someone's
contributions to the Drupal community, but the depth of their
experience as well as their communication skills.  I wouldn't call
myself a developer, but even I have a record of participation in the
issue queues that reveals my knowledge (or ignorance, really) of
Drupal!

  -rob