[consulting] Unsigned Contract Breach Question

Joel Farris joel at transparatech.com
Thu Mar 14 22:01:12 UTC 2013

Mickey, you won a settlement in a court case, no, a jury case, wherein you demonstrated that you had executed your half of a contract which had an attached scope of work specificity, the other side had not signed it, and you hadn't done any itemized work or sent any invoices and thus you couldn't prove actual damages?

Can I have your lawyer's number for my Rolodex? Puhweeze?
--
Joel Farris
Transparatech.com

P.S. I hear you on the multi-year tenacity; Been there a few times myself. It never gets easier, but that's the price of justice.