[development] bunch of minor blog module thingies

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Nov 23 13:27:27 UTC 2005

Hello,

While rewriting my blog-as-container patch, I came across the following minor
issues. They are certainly worth looking at, if the blog as container patch
does not make it in:

Blog help refers to the old location of content-settings
blog_feed_last uses INNER JOINS with revisions. I thought rewrite_sql took
care of that
blog_page_last defines global $user yet it is never used
function blog_validate calls node_validate_title is that not better handled
with formapi?

My patch will follow, once I got enough confidence it works as expected and
after I did some usability reviews.

Ber

Ps: for sake of completeness: the blog as container patch will remove the blog
as node type and add a checkbox to any node allowing the owner of that node
to put that in his/her blog.